Shield your company, defend your reputation, and empower each project
You are in control of directing competent work, managing cash flow, and ensuring that the project stays on schedule. Additionally, you are responsible for handling changes, delays and resolving conflicts. Your leadership ability allows you to manage all of these tasks, but it also comes with the risks associated with them.
We understand that the construction industry is constantly changing and evolving. Our team is here to help you stay up-to-date on the latest developments and ensure that your insurance program is always ready to work.
Affordable general contractor insurance
We understand that contracting can be a game of inches. When you’re coordinating the team, competing for a hard bid, or designing and building exceptional structures, every dollar counts. Let’s work together to evaluate your operations and implement appropriate risk management solutions that mitigate and reduce your total cost of risk.
Protection for your unique exposures
A trusted insurance advisor makes selecting the best insurance solution simple. You focus on the project and we’ll make sure your policies comply with every contract today, and tomorrow.
- Construction defect: Sometimes there’s a fault that occurs outside of your control. Protect yourself against claims of negligence during or after construction is complete.
- Environmental liability: When an environmental incident occurs, lawyers are soon to follow. Protect yourself and your business against incidents during disposal of hazardous waste or handling of hazardous materials, remediation and decontamination processes, as well as business interruption losses.
- General liability: Your first line of defense against potentially catastrophic lawsuits coming from accidents or negligence.
- Inland marine exposures: Don’t let anything fall off the truck. Guard your equipment, tools and materials with comprehensive coverage against unexpected loss.
- Professional liability: For General Contractors providing engineering or design services, you need professional liability insurance. This coverage protects you against charges of errors & omission or negligence that could destroy your reputation — and your finances.
- Workers’ compensation: Risk management can help you influence your experience modification rate, meet your compliance requirements and reduce your total costs.