The best way to reduce your total cost of risk.
As a contractor, you’re responsible for making sure every construction project is done right. But with that responsibility comes the risk of accidents, lawsuits, and other unexpected events. That’s where we come in. We’re experts in subcontractor insurance and risk management, and we can help keep your business on track with solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Our insurance solutions include property and casualty coverage, employee health and voluntary benefits, and surety bonds. We’ll work with you to make informed decisions about the top risks and challenges you face, including: workers’ compensation, construction defect, general liability, environmental liability, inland marine exposures, and professional liability.
We also provide risk management services that help you reduce your total cost of risk. This includes consulting on compliance requirements and experience modification rates, as well as providing protection against property damage, worker injury, potential lawsuits and claims of negligence.
Guard against your top risks
Make informed decisions on cost-efficient solutions
- Construction defect: Safeguarding against potential claims of negligence in the construction of structures or buildings.
- Environmental liability: Protect your company from the significant financial impact of environmental incidents related to hazardous waste disposal or hazardous materials handling, including lawsuits, remediation and decontamination costs, and losses from business interruption.
- General liability: Defending your company from costly lawsuits that may result from accidents, slip-and-fall incidents, accusations of neglect, libel or slander.
- Inland marine exposures: Secure the coverage needed for potential dangers to your contractor’s tools, equipment, and materials.
- Professional liability: If you offer design/build, design assist, value engineering or design services, professional liability insurance will protect you against claims of errors, omissions or negligence that could harm your reputation and business.
- Workers’ compensation: Fulfill compliance requirements and work to positively impact your experience modification rate, while also reducing costs and provide protection for worksite injuries.