Risk Managed for Your Bank or Lending Institution
As a complex lending or banking organization, you operate in an ever-changing and highly regulated environment. While you focus on remaining compliant and servicing clients, the ZRM team is prepared to help you implement essential insurance solutions that enhance your organizational strategy while mitigating risks.
At ZRM, we understand the unique challenges faced by banks and lending institutions, and we have the expertise and resources necessary to help you find the right insurance coverage. We work with the nation’s leading insurance carriers to provide you with tailored solutions that meet your specific needs.
Our team can help you access a range of banking and lending insurance options, including:
- Professional Liability: coverage for errors and omissions in lending and banking operations
- Cyber Liability: coverage to protect against data breaches and cyber attacks
- Directors & Officers Liability: coverage for protection against claims brought by shareholders and other stakeholders
- Crime Liability: coverage to protect against fraud and other criminal activities
- Fiduciary Liability: coverage to protect against claims arising from the administration of employee benefit plans.
Don’t take unnecessary risks with your organization’s future. Trust ZRM to help you navigate the complexities of banking and lending institution insurance and find the coverage that’s right for you:
- Specialty lenders
- Credit unions and service organizations
- Mortgage servicers
Customized Insurance for Banks and Lending Institutions:
Zrm Brokerage offers access to a wide range of products that provide comprehensive insurance for banks and lending institutions that both protect your operations and help reduce your total cost of risk. Some of our solutions include:
- Mortgage impairment or forced placed insurance
- Lender placed hazard and flood
- Lender’s single interest and GAP protection programs
- Creditor placed insurance
Outside of standard insurance for banks and lending institutions, our experts are prepared to assist with tailored solutions including fraud prevention services, cyber security and data breach response, claims management regulatory compliance and more. Together we can achieve mitigation of risk that allows you to sustainably serve your clients while remaining compliant with changing regulatory standards.