Empowering longevity for your mission
Serving as the leader of a church, synagogue, temple or chapel is an incredibly rewarding undertaking that also comes with great risk. Those in charge of Houses of Worship have to sustainably take care of a number of risks relating to the property and liability of their organization.
Our mission is to assess the risks related to the services available at your House of Worship, mitigate losses to improve sustainability, and reduce your total cost of risk. We will assist you in creating custom insurance and risk management programs to suit prayer services, as well as faith-based activities like celebrations, studies, youth programs, and special events.
Focus on your mission, we’ll transfer the risk.
Our Houses of Worship insurance program provides you with access to the nation’s leading insurance carriers for coverage including property damage and liability. We understand that the needs of each House of Worship are unique, so we tailor our coverage to meet your specific requirements.
Comprehensive house of worship insurance offerings include:
- Abuse & Molestation: Coverage for allegations of abuse or molestation by employees, volunteers, or members of your House of Worship that can lead to costly litigation and public relation expenses
- Auto Insurance: Coverage for vehicles owned by your House of Worship
- Cyber Liability: Coverage for data breaches, cyber extortion, and other cyber-related losses
- Directors & Officers Liability: Coverage for claims arising from the wrongful acts of directors and officers
- General Liability: Coverage for bodily injury or property damage caused by your organization’s negligence
- Pastoral Liability: A form of professional liability insurance that guards pastors/religious leaders and their churches/organizations. Religious leaders aim to offer sound advice to their congregation, however, some members may feel you’ve unintentionally affected their life in a negative way
- Professional Liability: Coverage for claims arising from errors or omissions in the performance of professional services
- Property Damage: Coverage for physical damage to your building and its contents caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, theft, vandalism, and other perils
- Workers’ Compensation: Coverage for medical expenses and lost wages resulting from workplace injuries or illnesses
At our agency, we understand the unique risks associated with Houses of Worship and are committed to providing you with the best coverage at the most competitive rates. Contact us today to learn more about our Houses of Worship insurance program and how we can help protect your organization.
Contact ZRM Brokerage to get started now.