International Risks With Localized Solutions
Nonprofits often face unique risks when operating in international locations. Organizations with a mission focused on global relief, international aid, development, and missionaries are challenged by a multitude of risks from medical-related issues to natural disasters and security threats – the potential for harm is real. That’s why it’s important for nonprofits to have access to specialized insurance that can protect their staff, volunteers, and organization from these exposures.
At ZRM Brokerage, we understand the complexities of international operations and will work with your team to identify and mitigate the risks that nonprofits face when operating in foreign countries. We offer a range of insurance products tailored to the needs of international nonprofits, including:
• Medical and evacuation coverage for staff working abroad
• Property and liability coverage for overseas offices and facilities
• Political risk insurance to protect against losses due to political instability or civil unrest
• Terrorism insurance to cover losses caused by terrorist attacks
• Natural disaster coverage for losses due to earthquakes, floods, and other natural disasters
We partner with you to provide nonprofit international insurance that safeguards your investments, resources and reputation from potential harm. With our expertise and specialized products, you can further your mission confidently through peace of mind.